Ask our team of professionals to assist or arrange a consultation.
Wills & Estates
We can help you with:
- Drafting of wills and codicils (amendments to Wills)
- Applying for Letters of Executorship / Letters of Authority from the Master of the High Court
- Winding-up of deceased estates
- Drafting Trust Deeds
- Trust registration and administration
Deceased Estate Administration
Why should you have a will?
Take control of your Estate and take care of those you leave behind -
- Limit disputes:
a Will that clearly states your wishes, and is properly drawn up and executed, can prevent, and curtail disputes.
- Clearly state your preferences:
you get to decide who benefits from your Estate.
- Provide for children / dependents:
you can ensure that your children/dependents are cared for and appoint a guardian to minor children. You can safeguard their inheritance by making provision that it is not paid to the government institution, the Guardian's Fund, to be managed, but rather placed in trust.
- Plan for Costs and Expenses:
measures to address administrations costs, Estate duty and other possible expenses can be considered and put into place.
Our professionals will gladly assist you in drawing up a Will that captures your wishes, is valid, and practically enforceable -
contact us today to set up an appointment.